Our Communal Hall - Dining Area
One of our Dormitories
Our Large Kitchen
Our facilities include:
- Two separate dormitories (bunkhouse Style) each sleeping 12 people.
- Two attached leaders' dormitories or family rooms each for 4 people.
- Each bed has a base sheet, pillow and pillow slip. Please bring your own sleeping bag or duvet.
- Two toilet blocks.
- Washing machine and a condenser dryer.
- The kitchen facilities include a large modern electric cooker, a fridge/freezer, two microwave ovens and a dishwasher.
- The Centre is run on a self-catering basis.
- The main hall provides a dining/recreation area for 32 people.
- A drying room/cloak room/boot room.
- Wheelchair access is provided at the front and rear entrances.
- A 10 space car park.
- a secluded garden to enjoy the views.