We welcome all affiliated child, youth and adult groups from registered organisations as well as families who wish to use the centre as a base to enjoy the Saddleworth countryside and to practice outdoor pursuits.
Groups who have used the Centre include:
- Scouting Association such as Rainbows, Brownies, Guides, Scout and Cubs.
- Walking Clubs,.
- Morris dance groups.
- Overseas educational groups.
- College groups.
- Mountain Rescue Teams on training and exercise weekends.
- Members of the Search and Rescue Dogs Association.
- Students of the Duke of Edinburgh Award Scheme.
- Running Clubs.
- University groups.
- Cycle Groups.
- Post University meet-ups.
- Church groups.